The agents used during cleaning with a CIP are quite different from each other. That is why it is important to use the right resources. Spiralex can advise you on this.
BIO GEN ACTIVE SCALE is developed and optimized for CIP installations of water/water systems. The product performs excellently for removing limescale, rust and other oxidants. It is very gentle on materials and therefore not harmful to steel, paint or rubber. This makes it extremely suitable for plate exchangers with gaskets.
The product has been developed according to strict environmental criteria, making it environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- User friendly.
- High buffer capacity (especially important for limescale removal).
- Robust, insensitive to various bacteria..
BIO GEN ACTIVE DEGREASER is developed for CIP installations of heat exchangers, tank and piping systems and process equipment. It effectively removes oil, grease and biological material. This makes it suitable for use in food processing systems, for example, to remove blood, milk or protein residue.
The product is mild on most materials. Pay attention to materials that are sensitive to a high pH value. If you are not sure whether this product is suitable for your application, you can always contact us for more information.
BIO GEN ACTIVE DEGREASER has also been developed according to strict environmental criteria and is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Versatile cleaning options.
- Relatively PH neutral compared to other high alkaline products (gentle on the eye and skin).
- Excellent performance even at low temperature.
- User friendly.
BIO GEN ACTIVE COMBI is developed for CIP installations of oil separators. The product is gentle on materials such as steel, paint and rubber. BIO GEN ACTIVE COMBI has been developed according to strict environmental criteria, making it environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Non-corrosive, low PH value compared to the usual high alkali alternatives.
- Multifunctional applications.
- Mild to materials, no damage to steel, paint, wood and rubber.