With the range of submersible pumps, from the small S-WP1 to the large S-WP5, we cover the needs of light industrial wastewater to heavy wastewater jobs of both cities and industries. The flow rate varies from 68m³/h to 4000 m³/h and the pumps have connections from DN50 to DN600. The S-WP pumps can be used in many different applications by adjusting the motor size and impeller type. The solution can be easily adapted to your requirements. The design of the S-WP pump is a combination of high efficiency, intelligent design and practical features.
The efficiency of the pump is very important to reduce the operating costs of the pump while reducing CO2 emissions to the environment. This is achieved through the design of the impeller and the use of highly efficient IE3 motors. It gives you an easy-to-use, long-life pump that reduces maintenance costs.
- Different types of impellers fit in the same volute
- ‘Cartridge’ seal
- High-efficiency IE3 Premium motors from Siemens with klixon thermal switches
- Moisture sensors
- Unique engine cooling system
- Maximum temperature of liquids: 45°C
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Optional frequency converter